Well folks, I guess it’s no secret that I succumb easily to peer pressure. I have decided at the very last moment that I am “All In” to another go at the 365 Project. Here’s a breakdown of Project 365 if you haven’t heard about it before.
So I don’t normally make New Years Resolutions, because I believe I should be setting goals all year round, but here is why I believe I could succeed at completing my Project 365 this time:
- I will be starting on Day 1 of the project, January 1st. Last year I started mid year, and it was easy to skip a day or 2.
- A LOT of my super cool awesome photog twitter and facebook friends will be joining in, including but not limited to: @joeyjoeyjoey , @jonyag , @paulgiunta , @ljphoto , and @ice66 (well, ice is already on day 239) I expect you guys to keep me in line!
- I have been writing down ideas of what I want to take pictures of, so I have a pool of stuff to choose from
- I’ve decided to include more self portraits… but will not limit my 365 to only self portraits
- I now have a new home to host these pics (THEChrista.com!) and look forward to adding insight and commentary to them
So without further ado… Day 1